The Law Firm Bijas, a limited partnership has for many years been providing legal advice in various branches of law. A wide range of services is the result of having chosen a number of specialists in different fields of law. This range of legal services provides our Clients with comprehensive services, regardless of the variety of cases. Our offer covers a full range of services from the provision of legal advice, the conducting of negotiations, the preparation of statements of case, representation before judicial and administrative authorities to the collection of payments due as well as other actions at the enforcement level.
Our Clients include both private individuals and business entities, as well as local government units, public universities, associations, foundations and social organizations.
The scope of the Law Firm’s activities focuses primarily on the following fields of law:
- Civil Law
- Commercial Law (including company law)
- Penal Law, including penal business law
- Labour Law
- Family Law
- Administrative Law
- Construction Law
- Public Procurement Law
- Intellectual Property Rights, trademarks
- Law of New Technologies, including computer law
- Tax law
We represent our Clients in civil, business, penal and administrative proceedings before court and public administration authorities, and also before the Supreme Court and the Supreme Administrative Court.
Our all-encompassing services, from legal advice, assistance in drawing up statements of case, drafts, regulations to negotiations, consist in offering trainings as well.
Developing and expanding our services, we provide legal assistance to enterprises based in Germany, Switzerland and the Netherlands.
In order to meet the needs of our international Clients, we offer services in the following scope:
- The analysis of legal and economic situation of recommended partners (contracting parties) in Germany,
- Preparation of general terms and conditions of trade in accordance with the German Law assigned to the needs of a particular Polish business entity,
- The conducting of negotiations and the drawing up of trade and service agreements implemented together with German business entities,
- The conducting of complaint proceedings,
- The conducting of proceedings at the pre-judicial and judicial stage in Germany,
- The conducting of enforcement proceedings in Germany
Apart from regular legal services, our activities also include:
- organising thematic trainings;
- developing systems, drawing up legal and organisational procedures for enterprises to ensure legal security and effective operation (e.g. debt collection systems, internal and external document circulation procedures), the procedures for preparing procurements and their implementation;
- drafting legal opinions;
- conducting legal audits (labour law, penal law, business law)
Kancelaria Adwokacka BIJAS sp.k.
ul. Skierniewicka 7A
tel. 71 781 55 55
fax 71 788 80 77